What a “weird” quote... But those two girls remind me of my childhood friend, whom I've known since we were 5. As always, you've created a wonderful picture. And I love that behind the two girls, the (same?) two old ladies are sitting in rocking chairs, and reminiscing. It’s gotten a bit cooler and rainier here lately. But the rain is desperately needed for nature. I wish you a wonderful week! Lots of love
Hahaha! I loooove that quote! You’re the best at always choosing and weaving words into your creations, my Deann! As for those friends, they really touched my heart. And all those image-layers transitions, which you always handle with such skill, are perfect for illustrating life’s journey – from carefree childhood, living in the moment, right through to old age, when we find ourselves gazing at the horizon. It’s a truly beautiful creation. I’m sending you my warmest thoughts, wishing you happiness and peace, and giving you big hugs, my friend.
(Just a quick note to let you know that I’ve sent you two emails; the first one bounced back undelivered after several days. Don’t worry if you don’t understand the second one – that’s normal, hahaha! So far, the second one hasn’t bounced back to me either.)
6 comments:
What a “weird” quote... But those two girls remind me of my childhood friend, whom I've known since we were 5.
As always, you've created a wonderful picture. And I love that behind the two girls, the (same?) two old ladies are sitting in rocking chairs, and reminiscing.
It’s gotten a bit cooler and rainier here lately. But the rain is desperately needed for nature.
I wish you a wonderful week!
Lots of love
Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I think “quirky” fits better than “weird” ;-)
Hugs
That's because I am a pretty weird/quirky person. LOL
That's certainly a bit weird quote
Much love
Hahaha! I loooove that quote!
You’re the best at always choosing and weaving words into your creations, my Deann!
As for those friends, they really touched my heart.
And all those image-layers transitions, which you always handle with such skill, are perfect for illustrating life’s journey – from carefree childhood, living in the moment, right through to old age, when we find ourselves gazing at the horizon.
It’s a truly beautiful creation.
I’m sending you my warmest thoughts, wishing you happiness and peace, and giving you big hugs, my friend.
(Just a quick note to let you know that I’ve sent you two emails; the first one bounced back undelivered after several days. Don’t worry if you don’t understand the second one – that’s normal, hahaha! So far, the second one hasn’t bounced back to me either.)
the picture is so sweet but the saying is riot! now i'm wondering if those sweet girls are about to commit a crime! xoxo
Post a Comment