Wednesday, July 29, 2026

TRANQUILITY... OMM's TRANQUIL CHALLENGE...


 "A happy life consists in tranquility of mind." 
~
 Marcus Tullius Cicero

3 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Luv this quote by Marcus Tullius Cicero.
Your image resonates so well
Nice one
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much love

Sim said...

My dear Deann, I agree with you and the quote you’ve chosen; but, blimey, it’s so hard sometimes, isn’t it?
It’s as if it were difficult to be happy, when it should be so natural.
Your creation is well thought out, beautifully executed, very serene, magnificent and soothing.
I really love the subtle detail that makes all the difference – the line of the heart beating steadily across the image.
I wish you a happy life, a sense of serenity stronger than anything else, and I’m sending you lots of hugs my dearest friend.

katrin said...

Deann -- what can I say... Like every time: it's simply GORGEOUS. And the layering is fantastic. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for all your comments on my blog.
I'm sitting at my craft table with the blinds drawn. That makes it a little cooler inside the apartment than outside. So after noon, it gets too hot for me to stand out.
I completely agree with your quote. But as Sim already said, it's easy to say—but hard to do.
I hope you find a cool place to relax and unwind.
Love ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—