Tuesday, July 12, 2022

SUNSETS & RAINBOWS and THE MOON & STARS and ART & MUSIC MAKE ME HAPPY... T3M's HAPPINESS IS CHALLENGE...



 I see trees of green 
Red roses too 
I see them bloom 
For me and you 
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world 
 I see skies of blue 
And clouds of white 
The bright blessed day 
The dark sacred night 
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world 
 The colors of the rainbow 
So pretty in the sky 
Are also on the faces 
Of people going by 
I see friends shaking hands 
Saying, "How do you do?" 
They're really saying "I love you" 
 I hear babies cry 
I watch them grow 
They'll learn much more 
Than I'll never know 
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world
~
Louis Armstrong

3 comments:

sirkkis said...

Beautiful pieces of art with the wonderful lyric 💚🌿

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful. Full of happiness😊

Mine is HERE

Much💚love

Sim said...

Ooooooh... I loooooove this song, one of my favorites from Louis.
( Maybe because it was one of the fav' of my mom and dad :)
You have wonderfully illustrated the magic of our mother planet and the emotions it awakens in us, whoever we are and whatever our position on this earth.
I really like the textures of these images which give an incredibly delicate richness and a very soft poetry in addition to beauty and intention.
(Another face of the moon due to your immense talent :)
Wishing the best for you, I send you big hugs my friend.