Sunday, January 10, 2021

AMAZING GRACE... TAW's DANCE CHALLENGE...


 I hope you never lose your sense of wonder, 
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger, 
May you never take one single breath for granted, 
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed, 
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
 Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens, 
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, 
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. 
I hope you dance... 
I hope you dance...
~
Lee Ann Womack

4 comments:

Sim said...

So adorable, so fun, so beautiful my dear friend.
I adore their littles faces, and the mouse is irresistible.
(Let's try to continue to 'see life in pink' * :)
* 'Voir la vie en rose'

indybev said...

This took me back to the time my daughter was taking a dance class! I love their facial expressions ... and the mouse in the pink tutu!!

sirkkis said...

Pink is a color of hope and joy - just like these children in the wonderland of dance.
Uplifting creation!

Taluula said...

My dear Deann, only you could think of this wonderful interpretation. Just looking at it makes me chuckle. A standing ovation from me, my friend.