Cute take on the theme. I feel warm when I look at your piece. It is like a hug. Lovely!!!!
this composition is amazing, and combined with the song lyrics? wow! a little renaissance, a little rock and roll. and plenty of cozy! marvelous. xo
Oh là là , well played Deann!It really makes you feel as though you’re snuggled up in some soft, wonderful and beautiful wool…The colours and the background are fa-bu-lous!Lots of tenderness and big hugs from me to you, my dearest friend.
OMG this is amazing! So much to see in this lovely cozy sweater. I love it!! Thanks for playing in my challenge :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute take on the theme. I feel warm when I look at your piece. It is like a hug. Lovely!!!!
this composition is amazing, and combined with the song lyrics? wow! a little renaissance, a little rock and roll. and plenty of cozy! marvelous. xo
Oh là là , well played Deann!
It really makes you feel as though you’re snuggled up in some soft, wonderful and beautiful wool…
The colours and the background are fa-bu-lous!
Lots of tenderness and big hugs from me to you, my dearest friend.
OMG this is amazing! So much to see in this lovely cozy sweater. I love it!! Thanks for playing in my challenge :)
Post a Comment