Beautiful artwork, and thank you for sharing that Deann. And also: thank you for the positive comments you recently left on my blog. I was going to post some dark words along with my art piece for this theme, but when I logged in to do so, I read your comments to me. And they stopped me from doing that, and I posted my art only. Anne
Thank you for sharing your heartwarming experience with the passing of your Father. And as you well know, he is watching over you daily in everything you do lovingly! The art piece is so sweet and so very endearing to the heart! Thankyou my dear friend, for participating in the challenge!
oh Deann, this is so moving! i love it. and may these memories be a blessing. xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork, and thank you for sharing that Deann. And also: thank you for the positive comments you recently left on my blog. I was going to post some dark words along with my art piece for this theme, but when I logged in to do so, I read your comments to me. And they stopped me from doing that, and I posted my art only. Anne
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your heartwarming experience with the passing of your Father. And as you well know, he is watching over you daily in everything you do lovingly! The art piece is so sweet and so very endearing to the heart! Thankyou my dear friend, for participating in the challenge!
ReplyDelete