Steampunk is...a joyous fantasy of the past, allowing us to revel in a nostalgia for what never was. It is a literary playground for adventure, spectacle, drama, escapism and exploration. But most of all it is fun!
Hahaha! I can certainly recognise your style there, dear Deann! I hope her big red scarf doesn’t get caught in the cogs – that lady certainly has a taste for risk! All those fans used as propellers and the iron really made me laugh, and the limited yet rich colour palette is a real success! Well done, my Steampunk friend! Lots of hugs are taking a run-up to catch up with you faster than the wind.
Indeed!!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love
yes it is great fun! your creation here is absolutely a joyous fantasy! thanks for being our fearless leader into play time with this genre! xo
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I can certainly recognise your style there, dear Deann!
ReplyDeleteI hope her big red scarf doesn’t get caught in the cogs – that lady certainly has a taste for risk!
All those fans used as propellers and the iron really made me laugh, and the limited yet rich colour palette is a real success!
Well done, my Steampunk friend!
Lots of hugs are taking a run-up to catch up with you faster than the wind.
Deann, what to say? I love it!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect Steampunk :)
ReplyDelete