A very handsome man, very beautiful animals, and a very evocative background! The turquoise colour right in the middle of the ochre-coloured image is the icing on the cake. As usual, excellent work and a perfect quote. You never disappoint, my talented friend. Big hugs and sweet thoughts for you!
Another PS: It’s hard to keep up with everyone’s posts since our sidebars have been down (for several weeks now, mind you! And perhaps for good...). So just a quick note to let you know that I posted my totem animal yesterday. My choice is a bit arbitrary, but it matches my date of birth, and I quite like it. Hugs, my friend!
We have the illusion that we own the planet. But the true owners are the indigenous people.Their souls are in túnel with the spirit of the animals and the plants. Their hearts beat in consonance with Mother Earth.Gorgeous tribute to your native people!
A proud, significant art piece that truly shows the grace and honor of the sacred Indian's character and presence of pride and nobility. Beautifully done and perfectly executed And as I told Sim about her wonderful art pieces, you absolutely took my breath away with this amazing art piece! You capture the Scared Indian Spirit perfectly in this piece and I loudly applause you as well! Also, thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your compliments about the blog and themes! Your comments inspire and motivate me to choose themes that I want to inspire you as well! They make my day! I'm thrilled that you as well as the others enjoy all of them and show that in the art piece that you create each week that just blow me away! Thank you so much for always joining in on the challenges!
A very handsome man, very beautiful animals, and a very evocative background!
ReplyDeleteThe turquoise colour right in the middle of the ochre-coloured image is the icing on the cake.
As usual, excellent work and a perfect quote.
You never disappoint, my talented friend.
Big hugs and sweet thoughts for you!
PS : As tu noté que Patti n'a pas proposé de theme de challenge pour cette semaine?
DeleteSorry :(
ReplyDeletePS: Did you notice that Patti hasn’t suggested a challenge theme for this week?
Another PS: It’s hard to keep up with everyone’s posts since our sidebars have been down (for several weeks now, mind you! And perhaps for good...).
DeleteSo just a quick note to let you know that I posted my totem animal yesterday. My choice is a bit arbitrary, but it matches my date of birth, and I quite like it.
Hugs, my friend!
We have the illusion that we own the planet. But the true owners are the indigenous people.Their souls are in túnel with the spirit of the animals and the plants. Their hearts beat in consonance with Mother Earth.Gorgeous tribute to your native people!
ReplyDeleteA proud, significant art piece that truly shows the grace and honor of the sacred Indian's character and presence of pride and nobility. Beautifully done and perfectly executed And as I told Sim about her wonderful art pieces, you absolutely took my breath away with this amazing art piece! You capture the Scared Indian Spirit perfectly in this piece and I loudly applause you as well! Also, thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your compliments about the blog and themes! Your comments inspire and motivate me to choose themes that I want to inspire you as well! They make my day! I'm thrilled that you as well as the others enjoy all of them and show that in the art piece that you create each week that just blow me away! Thank you so much for always joining in on the challenges!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Deann xo
ReplyDelete