Saturday, September 26, 2026

KNITTING MOONBEAMS... SPA's KNITTING OR CROCHETING CHALLENGE...


 Properly practiced, 
               knitting soothes the troubled spirit, 
       and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either. 
                                         ~
                                                                                                            Elizabeth Zimmerman

7 comments:

  1. Adorable my friend! Women in my family used to knit or sew together at night inspired by the moon..Your art is always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eow, indeed i can say the same for crochet
    Happy Sunday

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect, moonlight & knitting
    thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is something so sweet about this, i like it! wishing you a happy week friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godd morning, my friend,

    As ALWAYS, your post is once again very well done and wonderful! 👍👍👍
    I wholeheartedly agree with Elizabeth Zimmerman’s quote. For me, knitting is pure meditation, finger yoga, and pure relaxation. 😀🙃☺️
    I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, and I’m sending you lots of love

    ReplyDelete