Wednesday, September 23, 2026

HANDLE WITH CARE... OMM's PUT A HANDLE ON IT SHALLENGE...



"Life is a bucket of $#!+ 
with a barbed wire handle." 
~
Jim Thompson

4 comments:

  1. Your work is, as always, excellent (I love the drop shadow) and that quote is brilliant! Bravo for everything you are.
    Happy to be back!
    Everything’s fine here, and I hope you and your loved ones are all well too.
    Big hugs to you and sweet thoughts, my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Sim, I had it translated and then interpreted the theme as “getting a handle on something.”(ourside of the box)
    As always, your post is just totally cool and funny. I like the boy’s facial expression. And the caption is, once again, the “cherry on top”!
    Sunny fall greetings from me to you 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. the facial expression is exactly correct given what he is carrying! well done as always, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete