Your work is, as always, excellent (I love the drop shadow) and that quote is brilliant! Bravo for everything you are. Happy to be back! Everything’s fine here, and I hope you and your loved ones are all well too. Big hugs to you and sweet thoughts, my dearest friend.
Like Sim, I had it translated and then interpreted the theme as “getting a handle on something.”(ourside of the box) As always, your post is just totally cool and funny. I like the boy’s facial expression. And the caption is, once again, the “cherry on top”! Sunny fall greetings from me to you 🤗
3 comments:
Your work is, as always, excellent (I love the drop shadow) and that quote is brilliant! Bravo for everything you are.
Happy to be back!
Everything’s fine here, and I hope you and your loved ones are all well too.
Big hugs to you and sweet thoughts, my dearest friend.
Bravo!!!
Much love
Like Sim, I had it translated and then interpreted the theme as “getting a handle on something.”(ourside of the box)
As always, your post is just totally cool and funny. I like the boy’s facial expression. And the caption is, once again, the “cherry on top”!
Sunny fall greetings from me to you 🤗
Post a Comment