Tuesday, September 1, 2026

DON'T TOUCH THE REMOTE... & THE CHIMNEY SWEEP... MY SOUL's DARK IMAGINATION's THE QUEEN OF CREEP IS BACK CHALLENGE...



 HALLELUJAH !
The Queen of creep is back just in time! 
I was about to expire from boredom.
Here is my first part of the challenge.

#2      THE CHIMNEY SWEEP...

"Leave a chimney-sweep alone when you see him, 
 Should he run against you, 
then remember that it is one of the necessary penalties of clean linen 
that it is apt to be soiled." 
~
Anthony Trollope
Prime Minerter

6 comments:

  1. Both of these look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouah! How on earth did I manage to miss these marvels?
    The first one is powerful and beautiful Deann!
    Krkrkr! I adore the second one, he is incredible!
    Love, best wishes and big hugs my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your creations, Deanna. Congratulations!!!
    And a big THANK YOU for using my images.
    Hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes!!! these are both truly marvelous! and thank goodness the queen of creep is back. i was getting too sad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deann, please forgive me for taking so long to comment. Still trying to get everything caught up! Oh my, love what you did with Mia's images! Love all of the great details! Supercalifragilistic chimneysweep too! Love him!!!!! Posting a new challenge tonight! Looking forward to many more and seeing your amazing art every week!

    ReplyDelete