Saturday, August 8, 2026

THE SANCTITY OF SPACE... SPA's SPACE CHALLENGE...


 Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth... 
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod 
The high untrespassed sanctity of space, 
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.
~
John Gillespie McGee Jr.

9 comments:

  1. sublime, Deann. so beautiful and so wise. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome theke on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful artwork, thanks for joining this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnifique. Voilà une vision très mystique qui me plaît particulièrement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only keep saying the same thing: your pixel art really is in a class of its own, time and time again. And the lines of the poem you’ve chosen are simply wonderful.
    Wishing you a lovely Sunday with plenty of cool relief!
    Have a good next week, my friend 😎🌞😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wiw!!
    Gorgeous words abd fantastic card
    Happy Sunday
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! Your postcard is filled with the hope, love, and peace that can be found in our Lord. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete