Wednesday, August 12, 2026

SHINE YOUR LIGHT... OMM's LIGHT CHALLENGE...

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: 
only light can do that. 
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." 
~
 Martin Luther King Jr.

4 comments:

kwarkito said...

Oui c'est très beau, très solaire, c'est plein d'espoir

Sim said...

My dear Deann, to me you have a very powerful inner (and outer) light, and I’m so grateful to you for sharing it with us through your art, your humour, your generosity, your talent, the challenges you give us and your big heart (this list is not exhaustive).
Lots of best wishes to you and your loved ones, and lots of big hugs are hopping on a boat or a plane to come to you, my friend on the other side of the world.

michele said...

the art and the quote are perfect. I'm so sorry i can't play this week, I'm traveling. I agree with all that Sim said. big love to you. xo

pchickki said...

So beautiful