Wednesday, August 26, 2026

MUSIC LOVER... OMM's MUSIC CHALLENGE...


 "Music was my refuge. 
I could crawl into the space between the notes 
and curl my back to loneliness." 
~
 Maya Angelou

7 comments:

  1. Deann - the quote and your entry simply GORGEOUS.
    I think music can be a refuge for many people: a way to escape the stresses of everyday life, just to dance, to shake off gloomy thoughts, and much more.
    I myself like all kinds of music: from rock and pop to classical. But not techno, rap, or atonal music.
    I really like your violinist—but I also like the example from OMM. 😘👍
    Have a good week!
    Sendung mutch wishes on your way!
    Hug Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that's so beautiful Deann!
    She really flows between the notes.
    You have an incredible talent for mixing and layering transparencies!
    Can we swap?
    I'm sending you all my love, sweet thoughts, and big hugs, my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS : I wanted to say "She crawls''

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est exactement l'image de la définition "ne faire qu'un avec son instrument". C'est très beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did i miss this gorgeous creation? wow! as ever, your layering creates visual magic. xo

    ReplyDelete