Oh well, that’s a rather more cheerful take on geometry ! I really like the road in perspective through the lens of her little eye – it’s a lovely symbol of the long journey she still has ahead of her. The colours are perfect, and your mind is as sharp as ever, dear Deann. My friend, I’m sending you lots of hope, warm thoughts and big hugs.
4 comments:
😄😄😄
Nice one
Happy Wednesday
Much love
OMG this is funny!!
j'adore ! et la citation aussi
Oh well, that’s a rather more cheerful take on geometry !
I really like the road in perspective through the lens of her little eye – it’s a lovely symbol of the long journey she still has ahead of her.
The colours are perfect, and your mind is as sharp as ever, dear Deann.
My friend, I’m sending you lots of hope, warm thoughts and big hugs.
Post a Comment