Oh, it makes me dream... I love the subtle presence of the couple at the bottom of the picture. Italy is a beautiful travel destination for couples. (Is that Romeo and Juliet?) I’ve only been to Pisa and, most of all, Florence—which I absolutely loved! It’s incredibly beautiful everywhere you look with wide-eyed wonder. Well played my dearest friend! I wish you a wonderful week and send you big hugs.
Venice seems to be THE place to visit in Italy... *laughs* I'm blown away by the colors, the composition, and all the details you can discover. Best wishes and love!
Thanks for travelling with us this week, my friend!
ReplyDeleteOh, it makes me dream...
ReplyDeleteI love the subtle presence of the couple at the bottom of the picture.
Italy is a beautiful travel destination for couples.
(Is that Romeo and Juliet?)
I’ve only been to Pisa and, most of all, Florence—which I absolutely loved! It’s incredibly beautiful everywhere you look with wide-eyed wonder.
Well played my dearest friend!
I wish you a wonderful week and send you big hugs.
Venice seems to be THE place to visit in Italy... *laughs*
ReplyDeleteI'm blown away by the colors, the composition, and all the details you can discover.
Best wishes and love!
Cool! I love the way you incorporated all these iconic Italian images, including the colors of their flag, into a cohesive composition. Blessings!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! xo
ReplyDelete