Saturday, July 25, 2026

PEEK -A - BOO TATTOO... SPA's TATTOO CHALLENGE...


 "My body is my journal, 
and my tattoos are my story." 
~
 Johnny Depp

5 comments:

  1. this is brilliantly done! what an imagination you have! have a great week, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is incredible :) Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic talent Deann. I have always been a BIG fan xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, that’s BRILLIANT!!
    (As always!)
    It’s incredible how you never disappoint – you really are one of a kind, dear Deann!
    (My niece says exactly the same thing as Johnny Depp)
    I hope you’re well, and sending big hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my dear friend, just a quick note to say I’d be really pleased if you’d come and have a look at my ‘Tattoo’, in which I feature the world’s oldest female tattoo artist.
    (Luckily, two lovely Spaniards came to see her, otherwise I’d have created this image for no one at all...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no way! Hahaha, I don't have any tattoos, and I'm not a masochist either. But sometimes I come across ones that I think are really beautiful (that's not true of all of them). Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete