Wednesday, July 15, 2026

OUR ALL TIME HIGH... OMMs HOW HOT ARE YOU CHALLENGE...


 This week we reached our
all-time high temperature.
109* F    42.8 C
and Summer's not over yet.

6 comments:

  1. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - that's not for me...
    I can understand that it's not just Mona who's sweating heavily...ha ha ha
    It got a little cooler here at the beginning of July, and there was also a little rain
    (very regionally variable)... But in between we reach 30°C and more again...
    (That's when my head goes on strike again. Especially when it also gets very humid.)
    Sending you a large portion of cooling and cooling greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this Mona
    Stay cool stay hydrated

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is scorching hot! Ugh. Your artwork perfectly depicts how hot it is where you are. Heat wave number four or five where I am (I have lost count). Smoke from the Canada wildfires now, too. Locusts next? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your Monas, dear Deann, and this one is no exception for sure!!!
    I wish you freshness, love, and joy in life, and I send you all my friendship and hugs, my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wasn't able to play this past week but this melting mona is brilliance!! hope you do not melt! xo

    ReplyDelete