Wednesday, June 10, 2026

TIME... OMM's TIME CHALLENGE...




 "All we have to decide 
is what to do with the time that is given us."
~
 J.R.R. Tolkien

5 comments:

  1. I’ve always loved the way your mind works, my dearest friend.
    And this image is no exception – I just loooove it!
    I hope you’re well, and I’m sending you a plane full of warm thoughts and a cargo ship full of big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deann – you are one of a kind, I can only fully agree with Sim! 👍
    really like your unique sense of humor, and I look forward to your weekly post on the topic.
    I just think that quote is BRILLIANT! (Though I've never read Tolkien... tsssssssss)
    Send 1.000 good wishes to you and of course a great bucnh of hugs.
    Have a good time!
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge. You have captured TIME perfectly here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic artwork! I love this! Great quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the whimsy! i love it, absolutely perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete