Saturday, June 20, 2026

THE JOYS OF FATHERHOOD... DIGITAL WHISPER's DADDY CHALLENGE...



 "Father, I am what you made me. 
I’ve become your daughter after all." 
~
 Holly Black

THANKS DAD.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that’s brilliant!
    Damn it!, he looks so terribly serious, even a bit gloomy...
    Thanks for putting such a big smile on my face, Deann!
    I really like the quote too.
    I wish I’d thought to say that to my dad! Krkrkr!
    And the handsome man at the bottom – is that your dad?
    He’s handsome and looks very gentle, intelligent and elegant.
    I too wish you a wealth of lovely, happy memories, my dear friend.
    Lots of big hugs and warm thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet dad you had. that other dad though, he's is a riot! i love your imagination. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. Your dad was a handsome man :) Thanks for playing in my challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool page; Your father looks nice and handsome 🌺

    ReplyDelete