Saturday, June 6, 2026

NAP TIME... SPA's OWL CHALLENGE...


 "A wise old owl lived in an oak; 
The more he saw the less he spoke; 
The less he spoke the more he heard: 
Why can't we all be like that bird?" 
~
 Edward Hersey Richards

8 comments:

  1. this is so charming and sweet! mama is napping but the babies are wide awake -- so real! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your family, thanks for jpining this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Really nice
    Happy Sundau Deann

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC and a grandiose quote.
    Your eagle-owl is simply terrific.
    Wish you a wonderful sunday.
    >Best wishes and a big hug 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And I like your blog header image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouaouh, this one is a masterpiece my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice family indeed 😍 I just red that owls are early birds as well, and so owls have worms👍🏼🦉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the poem you posted along with it too. Happy SPA!

    ReplyDelete