Tuesday, February 21, 2023

MOON RIVER... OMM's FAVOITE SONG CHALLENGE...


 I chose the song "Moon River" 
it is not only one of the most 
beautiful songs ever written. 
It was part of the soundtrack to
every High School dance I attended.

Moon river, wider than a mile 
I'm crossing you in style some day 
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker 
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way 
Two drifters, off to see the world 
There's such a lot of world to see 
We're after the same rainbow's end 
Waitin' 'round the bend 
My huckleberry friend 
Moon river and me 
Henry Mancini

8 comments:

Katrin said...

Good morning Deann - what a great song! And your playing is simply STUNNING (like every week)!
I would like to spend a little "time out" there now.
all the best for you
Katrin

peggy gatto said...

Thank you!!! Beautiful!

Digital Whisper said...

Beautiful song, gorgeous artwork :)

Gillena Cox said...

luv moon themes. Enjoyed your response to the prompt

Mine is
HERE

much🤍love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Gorgeous illustration of that great song.

Taluula said...

A wonderful choice, Dean, with many happy memories .... and your illustration shows that up so well. Happy day, my friend.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Stunning work, Deann, and I'm with you on the song and the high school soundtrack... I suspect there is nowhere in North America (and perhaps the world) where this song isn't beloved. 💖

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Stunning postcard, love this! Hugs Zowie x