Saturday, January 21, 2023

IRON BUTTERFLIES... SPA's BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE...


 You might wake up some mornin' 
To the sound of something 
moving past your window in the wind 
And if you're quick enough to rise 
You'll catch a fleeting glimpse 
of someone's fading shadow 
Out on the new horizon 
You may see the floating motion 
of a distant pair of wings 
And if the sleep has left your ears 
You might hear footsteps 
running through an open meadow 
Don't be concerned, 
it will not harm you 
It's only me pursuing somethin' 
I'm not sure of 
Across my dreams 
with nets of wonder 
I chase the bright elusive butterfly of love
~
Bob Lind

7 comments:

Michele said...

gorgeous butterfly art! xo

peggy gatto said...

I remember that son!!! Beautiful art too!!

Katrin said...

Charming as alwaysmy friend!
Sending hughs & warm wishes to you
Katrin

bockel24 said...

lovely, especially the contrast between the colourful butterflies and the concrete

Cindy McMath said...

Really beautiful card Deann!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What gorgeous punkery butterflies, Deann, and such a terrific response to the butterfly challenge (and so uniquely you!). I am grateful, as well, for the wonderful earworm again. May it run through my head for a full week!