Tuesday, June 21, 2022

GOT CAKE LETS PARTY... T3M's TRANSPORT CHALLENGE...


 I was hanging out minding my own business, 
when some guy comes along 
and throws a cake in my face???  
Can you believe it?  
Well me being Mona 
the girl with the perpetual smile, 
I tend to make the best out of any bad situation. 
So I said to myself 
"Mona" 
that is what most people call me, Mona. 
I said "Mona"
"You've got cake girl it's time to party."
So I grabbed Napoleon and the cake
 jumped into my super fancy air ship 
and sailed off to party 
with all my best friends.

The end

5 comments:

sirkkis said...

Happy birthday and congratulations, Mona!
Nice photo ;)

Sim said...

Hahaha, dear friend, you've done yours again!
To our greatest delight!
You are a true poet of the absurd and derision.
I thank life for having known you.
Cuddles.

Taluula said...

Well, once again, my arty friend you have cracked me up. This might be the best transport I've seen a long long time. Bravo.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Deann, only you would take Mona on a flying gondola, accompanied by Napoleon, balloons and cake. I'm in hysterics here, and wondering if there are tickets available to accompany her on her next trip?! You are pure delight, my friend. xo

peggy gatto said...

Total fun image and words!!!!!!!!!!