Tuesday, February 1, 2022

WEATHER OR NOT... T3M's WEATHER VANE CHALLENGE...


 Whistle down the wind 
Let your voices carry 
Drown out all the rain 
Light a patch of darkness 
Treacherous and scary 
Howl at the stars 
Whisper when you're sleepy 
I'll be there to hold you 
I'll be there to stop 
The chills and all the weeping 
Make it clear and strong 
So the whole night long 
Every signal that you send 
Until the very end 
I will not abandon you my precious friend 
So whistle down the wind 
For I have always been 
Right there
~
Tom Waits

7 comments:

Katrin said...

Deaan - your storm cloud matches the weather at our location.
Love the nostalgic wreather vane!
Have a great week,
stay well & best wishes
Katrin

Sim said...

Haha! He is right to be afraid, tied as he is to his roof.
That's wonderful!
I admire your spirit and your talent, really!
(can I swap it please?)
There is always depth in your creations, Deann; whether in your images or in the meaning you give them.
It's such a pleasure every time!
Take good care of yourself my friend.
Hugs.

peggy gatto said...

Love this combo of art and words!!

indybev said...

A truly magnificent fellow!

Gillena Cox said...

A surreal mood. Bravo.

Mine is HERE

Much love...

Taluula said...

Fabulous! I think your creativity is as wicked as mine.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well didn't you portray the fear of the storm in that rooster?!!! He looks justifiably terrified. I love the look of the vane, especially the open-handedness! 💖