Saturday, January 22, 2022

WHILE THE BOSS IS AWAY... SPA's OLD OFFICE CHALLENGE...


 To my friends at SPA, like your beautiful artwork 
mine is created by adding layers, 
coloring and details on the picture. 
The difference is, that mine is cut out, colored 
and glued together by me on Photoshop. 
Each detail in this picture 
had to be found from various places, 
manipulated to the correct perspective 
and adjusted for light, color and shadow.
This was a fun challenge for me, 
it is one of my most intricate pictures it has 33 layer. 
Thanks for letting me play.

8 comments:

Sim said...

Your old office is so EXCELLENT my dear friend!
I adoooore! Really!
You have such a sense of humour Deann!!
I can imagine the work you've done talented lady!
Cutting is very time-consuming, not to mention the rest...
( Hahaha! I have only 30 layers for a quite similar idea ( no cat, no mices :D) but not so well achieved than yours indeed, you must have noticed that I evacuate most of the time (but not always) the problem of perspective :).
Have a good time and take good care of yourself.
Hugs

Michele said...

this is just perfect! so many interesting things to see, so much fun! xo

Rika said...

Great digital collage,
thanks for playing.

Katrin said...

Deaaan - waht a wonderful very old (victorian) office!!!
I adore how you put your collages together digitally. This is really in a class of its own every time. Applause, applause, applause from my corner to you!
Have a wonderful sunday & stay well
Katrin

Mandy Chilvers said...

Deann... Its amazing... Wow 33 layers!

Sandra Wright. said...

Totally awesome, it's like I could just walk in to your picture and sit at your desk, of course I would put Kitty Cat on my lap..just wonderful.
Your work is always so clever and beautiful.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This office is just excellent, Deann, and I'm agog at the thought of manipulating 33 layers in Photoshop. You are a master extraordinaire at Photoshop, never mind your fabulous artistic eye and skill! xo