Tuesday, January 11, 2022

TRULY THANKFUL... T3M's REASONS TO BE THANKFUL CHALLENGE...


 This picture is a symbolic representation 
of a few of the things I am most grateful for... 
First being my family and friends 
 the love that we have for each other 
and the bounty of our lives. 
Our home, our country and our freedom.
Our world and the beauty that surrounds us,
earth, sea, sky and mountains.
All creatures great and small. 
The fabulous array of things that grow, bloom
 provide us beauty and food. 
I am grateful to have had the opportunity 
for an education, to be able to read and write.
And I am grateful for books, art and music which
adds so much joy to my life.
These are just a few of the things I am thankful for.
Even on my darkest day I know that I am blessed.
~
DSW 22

6 comments:

sirkkis said...

You've said and created art work very beautifully and from your all heart.
Thank you for your kind words to me on my site.
I wish all the best to you and yours for this year, and years yet to come.

Taluula said...

This is beautiful, Deann, as is all of your artwork .... and your reasons to be thankful are beautiful too. Bravo, my friend.

peggy gatto said...

Very lovely!!
I posted on my blog but linking is not happenong with google!

Gillena Cox said...

VERY LOVELY JOURNAL PAGE

mine is HERE

HAPPY NEW YEAR

MUCHLOVE...

Katrin said...

Love the little on! :-)))
Yes - there is so much to be grateful for. :-) Wonderful poem once more again. :-)
Have a good week &
best wishes
Katrin

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This piece just speaks to me, Deann, and I concur in every respect. It's beautiful, and your gratitude for your life is a beauty as well. xo