Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I WAS BORN THIS WAY... T3M's CARDINALS CHALLENGE...


 My mama told me when I was young, 
"We are all born superstars"  
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
 "'Cause He made you perfect, babe 
So hold your head up, and you'll go far" 
Listen to me when I say … 
I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes 
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way 
Don't hide yourself in regret, 
just love yourself, and you're set 
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way.
~
Lady Gaga 

8 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo. Brilliant digital and verse.

MINE IS HERE

MUCH❤LOVE

indybev said...

I love your three saucy cardinals, Deann. Tomorrow when I list things for which I'm thankful, the fact that I get to enjoy your talent will be one of them!

sirkkis said...

They look to have a nice chatting together 😊
I like the softness that you gave them 👍🍂

Taluula said...

Your art and your sense of humour knows no bounds, Deann. This is joyful.

Sim said...

Delicate, fun, full of spirit and so awesome my friend!
I would like to swap your cardinals with mine...
With a huge pleasure.
We haven't got cardinals in our part of the world, but I'm sure I would love them!
Our garden is full of birds right now, we feed them every winter and they are becoming very familiar regardless of the species. We have some really nice ones too, but none are totally red.
Stay warm and healthy my dear friend.
Hugs

Sim said...

I forgot: I love a lot your header with 'L'Angélus' de Millet! :)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a quietly beautiful piece, Deann...these three beauties chirping together certainly personify (birdify?) your verse. They look so comfortable in their bodies and their surroundings. xo

Katrin said...

What an amzing row of birdies! Love them - an wa wonderful poem too! :-)
Stay well &
war wishes
Katrin