Saturday, July 31, 2021

WHEN ANGELS CRY... DIGITAL WHISPER's TEAR DROP CHALLENGE...


 When angels cry, can I stand by 
When stones weep, can my heart sleep 
Wish I'd never heard, wish I'd never heard 
Wish I'd never heard the power of a four letter word 
'Cause only love will matter in the end 
 When angels cry, I can't stand by 
When stones weep, I can't sleep 
Guess I've finally learned 
Yes, I've finally learned 
that love is just a four letter word 
Hope is just a four letter word
~
Janice Ian

5 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely.

sirkkis said...

Very beautiful and sad.

Michele said...

so precious. xo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous image, and the line 'cause only love will matter in the end' is all we need to know besides the beauty. xo

pchickki said...

So sweet, it brought a tear to my eye (:
Thanks for playing. Hope you can post on DW soon. I miss you!!