Sunday, December 27, 2020

YIPEE IT's OVER... TAW's NEW YEARS CHALLENGE...


 There's a sad sort of clanking 
From the clock in the hall 
And the bells in the steeple too. 
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird 
Is popping up to say cukoo! Cukoo! Cukoo! 
Regretfully they tell us 
But firmly they compel us 
To say goodbye to you. 
So long Farewell Aufwiedersehn 
Goodbye 
I leave and heave a sigh 
and say goodbye Goodbye! 
I'm glad to go I cannot tell a lie
Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye.
~
The Sound of Music

7 comments:

Katrin said...

Deann - I'm to you: this year is over!!! Luckily... I hope that next year will be better for all of us! Wish You a happy New Year, a lot of health and happiness.
Best wishes Katrin

sirkkis said...

Happy New Year, my friend xx

Sim said...

Hahaha! You are full of resources, good ideas and talent my dear friend! : D
I love the way you celebrate this party!
I wish all is okay for you and yours and send you love and hugs.
( In my part of the world, we are not used to wish a happy new year before midnight the first of january, so, I will post my wishes on ( or after ) the first day of the next year :)

indybev said...

I was quick to post a Happy New Year challenge because I'm eager for 2021 to start and anxious for 2020 to end. Here's to the New Year, the new normal, and, for some of us, the new president!! Be well, my friend, and stay safe.

Taluula said...

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2021, Deann. Stay safe, my friend.

Jatta said...

Happy New Year 2021

Michele said...

i so agree, this art says it all! wishing you a happy and healthy new year! xo