Sunday, August 23, 2020

OUT OF THIS WORLD... DIGITAL WHISPER's OUT OF THIS WORLD CHALLENGE...

 

I wanted to be a spaceman, that's what I wanted to be 
But now that I am a spaceman 
Nobody cares about me 
Hey, Mother Earth, 
won't'cha bring me back down safely to the sea? 
Around and around and around and around 
is all she ever says to me 
I wanted to make a good run, 
I wanted to go to the moon 
I knew that it had to be fun 
I told 'em to send me real soon 
I wanted to be a spaceman, 
I wanted to be it so bad 
But now that I am a spaceman 
I'd rather be back on the pad
~
Harry Nilsson

2 comments:

sirkkis said...

Wonderful inspiration! Perfect on the text and theme.

indybev said...

I continue to be amazed at your ability to find just the proper prose to accompany your art (which is always perfection)!