Monday, January 20, 2020

CRAZY CAT LADY... TAW's CAT CHALLENGE...


Never, was there ever 
A cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees" 
His manner is vague and aloof 
You would think there was nobody shyer 
But his voice has been heard on the roof 
And he's sometimes been heard by the fire 
At least we all heard that somebody purred 
Which is uncontestable proof 
Of his singular magical powers 
And I've known the family to call 
Him in from the garden for hours 
When he was asleep in the hall 
And not long ago 
This phenomenal cat 
Produced seven kittens 
Right out of a hat
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees
~
Andrew Lloyd Webber

6 comments:

indybev said...

Oh my! We live with two (one of whom I am sure is related to Mistoffeles), I cannot imagine living with a house full!

sirkkis said...

Oh my, say I too! Sure she feel being very loved with them ;)
I'm wondering where you got all these cats from, and are you a cat lover, too...
Wonderful collage!

Lori Saul said...

Now that would be quite a labor of love- lots of vacuuming! Love this!

Sim said...

Oh WOW! She is overcated! ;D
You made my day dear friend!
Beautiful and amazing collage work indeed!
You are a queen Deann!

Taluula said...

Not sure it's supposed to but this makes me giggle, Deann. I have a friend who is known as the cat lady.

Katrin said...

Great lady with a lot of cats.
(reminds me a little bit on the fairy taleThe small muck by Hans Christian Andersen, and the old woman with a lot of cats...) ;-)
Greetings Katrin