Monday, March 18, 2019

OKAY NOW I CAN DIE...









Last week I was busy finishing up a genealogy project for my husband that has taken ten years of research, collecting, assembling and recording to complete. It's is personal histories of his ancestors with maps, documents and photos going back at least five generations on all lines. I completed my own histories in 2005. I started doing my genealogy in my late twenties but it is much easier now thanks to all the online genealogy sites. I feel very fortunate to have access to so many stories and photos.





2 comments:

sirkkis said...

How very interesting project you both are doing! It must be gift to have the same interest like you and your husband have. I was already missing you and your art...nice you are back ☺

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Deann, I am in awe of your genealogical projects and of these gorgeous paintings utilising what you've found. I love the poem on the first one, and wonder if you wrote it? In any case, they are all just stunning. Ongoing beauty, my uber-talented friend. xo