Tuesday, November 13, 2018

CORROSION... T3M's TURQUOISE & RED CHALLENGE...



“I have been finding treasures in places I did not want to search. 
I have been hearing wisdom from tongues I did not want to listen.
 I have been finding beauty where I did not want to look. 
And I have learned so much from journeys I did not want to take. 
I have learned that miracles are only called miracles 
because they are often witnessed by only those 
who can see through all of life's illusions. 
~
Suzy Kassem, 

6 comments:

Lori Saul said...

These are colors of corrosion- beautiful and rustic at the same time - your words and art complete this stunning artwork!

indybev said...


Perfection! This is one of your very best, Deann. I love, love, LOVE the quote. Huge Bravo and lots of applause!

Sim said...

Very beautiful broken image and wondeful deep words dear Deann!
( is it Virginia Woolf?)

Meggymay said...

Fabulous and the texture corrosion is awesome.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh Lord, here I am drooling again - what a luscious, luscious piece of art. Be still my beating heart while I take my time over this one. xo

Taluula said...

Oh, my goodness. The colours and textures are stunning, Deann. Love it.